Re: Evidence that the universe is simulated.

From: M T (nutralivol@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2008 - 16:03:03 MST

I think what John means is that the perceived values of c, G and h by us are unimportant. The simulation could make them whatever it might wish. The "real" constants that define the simulation are beyond our reach and it is them that define the reality.

...hmmm look at me talking as if we are in a simulation.