Re: Morality simulator

From: Peter de Blanc (peter@spaceandgames.com)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2007 - 11:11:36 MST

On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 17:02 +0800, Stefan Pernar wrote:
> Peter, Eleizier and I do not agree on everything. We both belief we
> are right. I am still waiting for someone to point out a contradiction
> in my writings that is based on what I write - not on what someone
> else writes. See above. Your axiom's define what you know. Right now
> your axiom is: Elizier is right - so consequentially Stefan must be
> wrong. Please tell me where I contradict myself and I will be happy
> for it is evidence for improvement potential - that is how science
> works.

You are committing a fallacy that has been committed many times before.
Somebody (Eli) noticed that this was happening, so he wrote a blog post
about it so that people like me wouldn't have to explain the mistake in
detail every single time it occurs. We can just link to the post.

Did you actually read the post and think about how it applies to your
idea, or did you just dismiss it because it was not addressed to you
specifically?

Here's the link again:
http://www.overcomingbias.com/2007/11/terminal-values.html

 - Peter de Blanc