Re: What best evidence for fast AI?

From: Алексей Турчин (avturchin@mail.ru)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2007 - 11:41:03 MST

The only way we can proove that AI is really impossible - is to show that intelligense requiers 'black box' soul.

And it is not a quantuum copmputer, because we can create and understand quantuum copmputers. (But it could be qualias.)

So if any academic said that he don''t belive in AI, it means that he beleives in soul. So we could point him on this alternative and ask to choose.

Alexey Turchin