Re: Anti-transhumanist crap on Kuro5hin

From: Joshua Fox (joshua@joshuafox.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2007 - 01:36:57 MST

I am always eagerly looking for serious criticism of transhumanism and
Singularitarianism.

Unfortunately this, like some other items I have seen, is in the mode of
political trash-talk rather than serious analysis.

I'd say either to ignore them, or to write serious expositions of your
position on some other forum (preferably one with a wide audience), and
without explicit reference to their nonsense.

Joshua