Re: Hacking your own motivational and emotional systems, how dangerous?

From: Алексей Турчин (avturchin@mail.ru)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2007 - 08:36:39 MDT

I think it is impossible, because if you want to change your goal system, it means that you are alredy has such supergoal - to change system. But where did you get it? Maybe it is just Darvinish goal of exploring new spaces?

And second : If you do it, where will you get beaytiful goals? Hoq you could create them? Without logical mistakes? (It os impossible to drive goals froma facts without mistakes).

Anyway I can say that I often thought on the theme and found it important. It is very serious problem.