Re: Is there evidence for, "Humans are going to create an AI," to be a probable hypothesis?

From: Vladimir Nesov (robotact@mail.ru)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2007 - 20:27:38 MDT

Do you consider brain-on-transistors way improbable? In some decades
technology should allow at least destructive by-layer brain scanning, so
that brain then can be reimplemented on a different substrate to run 1000
times faster, which should be almost as good singularity-wise.

--
Vladimir Nesov                            mailto:robotact@gmail.com