Re: Re[2]: A very surreal day

From: Mike Dougherty (msd001@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2007 - 20:40:38 MDT

On 8/1/07, Dagon Gmail <dagonweb@gmail.com> wrote:

> suggesting that pseudo-raelians like Kurzweil could actually have a
> point - publicly that is. However I am positive the filthy cthonian
> tentacles of the sith are even present here, on this forum, in the
> shape of junior think tank interns and other assorted imps and minions

with a portable fabber parts womb. The average transhumanist gets
> sparkles in his eyes when I say that, but 99% of pentagon staff will
> look puzzled and try wiki-ing what I just said. And then most of them
> will think I am one of those star trek losers. Convince them however
> that such a think could be a reality before 2025 and they'll get
> seriously nervous.
>
> the news, just after TV-reportings of Paris Hilton and blipverts? I am
> positive people are scum, as a rule, and once given a good reason and
> a few billion dollars, everyone, even that nice lady across the
> street, can sink to the moral equivalent of Dick Cheney.

his first visit by a present day mefistopheles, we can make a sure
> assumption skynet's evil twin-brother is less than 5 years away.

Wow, the sheer count of -phobic memes is impressive. I hear ya, but mostly
because you used all the the tools that "they" have provided for you to
relate exactly the ideas they want you to think, no?