Re[2]: A very surreal day

From: Алексей Турчин (avturchin@mail.ru)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2007 - 14:05:10 MDT

In the begginig of 2007 president V.Putin declared that he is going to create nanotech superpower from Russia and gave 10 billons USD on the project. Everybody has no doubt that this money will be just stollen. But why we think that goverments will be so stupid that they will not understand some day that AI ia much stronger power?

So, in the words of RW is some truth, but I dont like cospirasy teories.