Re: Immediate SIAI Video Digg

From: Natasha Vita-More (natasha@natasha.cc)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 09:22:30 MDT

At 07:13 PM 5/20/2007, Tyler wrote:
>Everyone:
>
>SIAI is making a big push right now to get our new video on the front
>page of Digg Videos. Doing so will ensure the video is seen by
>thousands of new people.
>
>Please Digg the following as soon as you get this email:
>
>http://www.digg.com/videos/educational/Singularity_Institute_for_Artificial_Intelligence

Very nicely done. One question: Why do you have a picture of Max
with his leg/foot up in the middle of this clip? Max's articulation
and intelligence far exceeds his foot. I would be much better clip
if you cut his foot out and added his distinct ideas and voice.

Natasha

>In order to maximize exposure, we need 200 people click "Digg it"
>within the initial few hours of submitting the video, which was
>submitted at 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern. Please be one of the 200 we
>need.
>
>Please also consider adding a positive comment about SIAI at the Digg URL.
>
>Thanks!
>
>--
>Tyler Emerson | Executive Director
>Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence
>P.O . Box 50182, Palo Alto, CA 94303 USA
>650-353-6063 | emerson@intelligence.org | singinst.org
>

>--
>269.7.5/812 - Release Date: 5/19/2007 1:52 PM

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha <http://www.natasha.cc/>Vita-More
PhD Candidate, <http://www.planetary-collegium.net/about/>Planetary
<http://www.planetary-collegium.net/about/>Collegium
<http://www.transhumanist.biz/>Transhumanist Arts & Culture
<http://www.extropy.org/>Extropy Institute

If you draw a circle in the sand and study only what's inside the
circle, then that is a closed-system perspective. If you study what
is inside the circle and everything outside the circle, then that is
an open system perspective. - Buckminster Fuller