Fwd: [bafuture] Freelance editorial assistant opening

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2007 - 14:01:26 MDT

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [bafuture] Freelance editorial assistant opening
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:52:59 -0400
From: Amara D. Angelica <amara@kurzweilai.net>
To: <bafuture@yahoogroups.com>

KurzweilAI.net has an immediate opening for a freelance editorial
assistant/researcher. Experience and skill requirements include copy
editing, book/article/video research, and HTML coding. Prefer a published
author or blogger with broad knowledge of science and technology and
experience in web site construction and and amateur or professional
video/film production. Ideally, a subscriber to our newsletter and
Singularity enthusiast who lives in the Silicon Valley-Monterey area.
Please
contact me via email, with resume and samples of writing. Thanks!

Amara D. Angelica
Editor, KurzweilAI.net

<*> Companion Weblog: http://www.futuresalon.org
Yahoo! Groups Links