Re: Immediate SIAI Video Digg

From: Tyler Emerson (tyleremerson@gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 20 2007 - 23:50:57 MDT

We made it:

http://www.digg.com/videos/

It took a small miracle (it's very difficult to pull this off), but we are
there.

There's a good chance that the video will be buried (taken off the main
page) because of naysayers, since it's now being seen by a broader range of
people, many of whom will never have heard about SIAI or the notion of the
singularity, and will thus consider all of this...a little funny.

So, we really need a lot more Diggs, 5-star ratings, positive comments, and
blog posts/links to ensure the video stays on the main page of Digg Videos,
so that thousands of people on Monday and throughout the coming week can
learn about the Singularity Institute, and begin the process of learning
more about transhumanist topics.

http://www.digg.com/videos/educational/Singularity_Institute_for_Artificial_Intelligence

Thank you to everyone who helped us so far. Let's keep pushing this momentum
we've created.

With best wishes,

--
Tyler Emerson | Executive Director
P.O . Box 50182, Palo Alto, CA 94303 USA