Re: Singularitarian Principles

From: Dagon Gmail (dagonweb@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 11:34:33 MDT

What you are saying, in tangible terms, is - would you commit crimes,
immoral
acts or extreme acts of manipulation to create a desireable singularitarian
revolution
event? Even if democratic institutions in the world are working to oppose
the
singularity (as they understand it)....

The answer is ofcourse yes, even if you get judged and sentenced. And yes
it is almost a religious leap into the unknown. The only consolation is that
we as
humans are extremely limited and fallible creatures and we can only do our
utmost
best to act in accordance to our judgement and conscience.

I know islamic radicals do *exactly* the same but I cannot answer any
different.