Re: A study comparing 150 IQ+ persons to 180 IQ+ persons

From: Michael Vassar (michaelvassar@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 18:04:33 MDT

Unfortunately, as far as I know, zero people who have attained high scores
on open-ended IQ tests have also achieved dramatic real world achievements.
By contrast, a significant number of people who score very well at a young
age on traditional IQ tests have done so. (though none of the extreme
outliers have, unless you count the SATI pre-recentering and Eliezer) This
despite the fact that open-ended IQ test score results seem to agree fairly
well with the age adjusted very high IQs achieved by young high scorers.