Re: ESSAY: Forward Moral Nihilism

From: Phillip Huggan (cdnprodigy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 10:58:37 MDT

With Nietzsche we can only play the What If? game. He based his personal identity insights upon a false steady-state universe concept encapsulated in his "Eternal Reoccurance" writings. If he had been able to read Einstein and Everett, Nietzsche would get my vote as the most important person who ever lived.

micah glasser <micahglasser@gmail.com> wrote: <SNIP> Also what do you think of Nietzsche's moral philosophy? Nietzsche saw himself as a nihilist while a young man but eventually saw his way out of that darkness.