Re: The SA and the DA

From: Tomaz Kristan (kristan@scientist.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 06:35:55 MST

We (as simulations?) might start to make new (meta)simulations, which are going to make new (metameta)simulations ...

And so on. Quickly however, that will clog in the scarcity of available instructions.

On the other hand, our simulators might be also simulated. And their simulators also.

We may be deep down on this simulations lather, but not very high above the bottom. Seth Lloyd's number of still available calculations is not THAT big, anymore. Getting smaller every second.