JOIN: Dirk Bruere

From: Dirk Bruere (dirk.bruere@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 17:41:04 MST

Some of you may know me, but for those who don't I'll give you a brief
resume.
My main interests, apart from scitech, are religion and politics, most
especially in connection with Transhumanism. In this context I am the
founder of the world's first Transhumanist political party. It is called the
Consensus ( http://www.theconsensus.org ) and is registered in the UK.
Business-wise I'm a partner in a VR startup in the UK, but that's all secret
until we launch our products later this year (hopefully). I'm also
peripherally involved in bringing to market a brilliant piece of engineering
that really will take the world by storm. Anyway, on with dishing the
dirt...

Been 'constructively dismissed' from the WTA list by Hughes because he did
not like my political views, and kicked from Natasha's toy the ExI list
without warning for transgressing The Unwritten Rules (religion this time).
Seems like I was on double secret probation or something. Spike seemed to
think that using the word 'cult' anywhere within earshot might have had
something to do with it.
Third time lucky eh?

Currently wondering whether every such org has Things That Must Not Be
Spoken to such a degree that they are not even mentioned in any rules. I
guess I'll find out:-)

BTW, Crocker's Rules can be applied to me.

Dirk