Re: KILLTHREAD: Re: Summary Rate of change

From: Brian Atkins (brian@posthuman.com)
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 11:00:32 MST

I also had one tiny comment I wanted to get in: I don't like it when people
count "the internet" as one invention. To me, it's more like electricity. A
fundamental enabler that allows many inventions to then be created using it. For
instance, running on top of the internet we have so far: Email, Google,
massively multiplayer videogames, etc. etc.

--
Brian Atkins
http://www.intelligence.org/