Re: PIBOT - Don't waste your time [WAS Re: Singularity: A rock 'em, shock 'em ending soon?]

From: Dani Eder (danielravennest@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 05:09:06 MST

> People: Does this happen frequently? I mean, is
> there a sub-genre of
> people who claim that thay have done it, like this
> guy Rick Geniale?
> Maybe we should produce a list of sites that are
> obviously cuckoo, so we
> can avoid wasting our time reading them?
>
> Richard Loosemore.

Since they are setting up investor conferences, my
guess is
that this is a startup trying to raise money. If that
is the
case, whether they have a real technology is not as
important
as their ability to convincingly sell to investors.

Readers of the SL4 list are in a much better position
than
the general investor population to evaluate these
types of
propositions. There's a niche business for someone to
do that
and save investors from throwing their money away on
utter
crap.

Daniel