Re: Natural Boundaries of Exponential Grow

From: micah glasser (micahglasser@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 13 2006 - 13:27:54 MST

It seems to me a baseless assumption that their exists a one for one linear
correspondence with increasing technology and increasing energy consumption.
In fact I would propose the opposite - that as technologies increase so do
more and more efficient means of creating and using energy. However, I
believe that this entire discussion is baseless because we have yet to
identify a unified field theory in physics. How can we speculate about this
sort of thing when we really have no idea about how the cosmos ultimately
operates?

--
I swear upon the alter of God, eternal hostility to every form of tyranny
over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson