Re: neural nets

From: Richard Loosemore (rpwl@lightlink.com)
Date: Thu Jan 12 2006 - 13:39:44 MST

You must be kidding.

As far as Blue Brain is concerned, don't hold your breath.

This is more like Big Fat White Elephant Designed To Suck Federal
Dollars Into IBM.

There is no point simulating something whose functional structure you
don't have a clue about.

Mark my words: the net result of the Blue Brain project will be just as
world-shaking as Japan's Fifth Generation Project. Remember that? Ten
year superproject to build a complete human-level artificial
intelligence? Net result: nowt.

Richard Loosemore