RE: Wil McCarthy's HACKING MATTER free download

From: mike99 (mike99@lascruces.com)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 17:00:38 MST

I read HACKING MATTER last year and found it to be quite intriguing.

Before investing in Wil McCarthy's start-up -- or perhaps I should say,
before putting **all** of your investable funds into that single company --
I would suggest looking for any companies associated with the scientists at
MIT and Harvard whom McCarthy interviewed in his book. Wil is not the only
one to smell large potential profits in "artificial atoms" and programmable
matter.

Regards,
Michael LaTorra