Re: [extropy-chat] Wil McCarthy's HACKING MATTER free download

From: Giu1i0 Pri5c0 (pgptag@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 11:46:49 MST

I loved McCarthy's Bloom, much less Murder in the solid state (but I
think that was his first novel). The first bb review of Hacking Matter
looks great and advices to read it together with the Wellstone. The
Wellstone is actually the sequel of Collapsium so I just placed the
three books in my amazon cart. The bb comment that won me over was
"Rucker-grade speculation about a universe dominated by programmable
matter and practical immortality, teleportation, and other
post-classical physics technology."