Re: Long Self Theory

From: David Picon Alvarez (eleuteri@myrealbox.com)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 11:01:24 MST

> > Thing is, this conscious, motivationally autonomous, cognitive,
> > artificial
> > self standard for androids can't be built without infringing on my
> > patent.

If I thought the idea might be useful or necessary, I'd be happy that EU has
a saner policy about patents. As it is, I don't think that the idea of some
kind of autonomous agent makes a lot of sense as explained, although it
might be because the level of abstraction of the conversation is far too
high.

--David.