Re: AI debate at San Jose State U.

From: Tyler Emerson (emerson@intelligence.org)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 13:34:18 MDT

> Emerson: "Let's be clear about this: [...]"

Unless otherwise noted, our publications are copyrighted under The
Singularity Institute, not an individual; but for the record, most of the
present published material was written originally by Yudkowsky.

~~
Tyler Emerson | Executive Director | The Singularity Institute
Box 50182 | Palo Alto, CA 94303 | T-F: 866.667.2524
emerson@intelligence.org | http://www.singinst.org