RE: Introduction

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 15:53:25 MDT

IMO, Loosemore is correct. *Coding* for parallel machines is no problem.
And, designing algorithms to do simple things like matrix manipulations on
parallel architectures may be relatively easy. But designing and analyzing
complex algorithms on parallel architectures is an extremely difficult part
of computer science.

I have published in this area, and programmed for a Connection Machine, so I
am well aware of the subtleties involved here.

-- Ben G