RE: DARPA Biologically-Inspired Cognitive Architectures Program

From: Phil Goetz (philgoetz@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 13:46:22 MDT

> Phil,
>
> Are there any papers or other info online?
>
> Peter Voss

Nope. There were reports, and a slide presentation, but
it's all proprietary. I mean to write up a paper in my
fictitious spare time. Problem with the private sector
is that they don't want you to bill hours to paper-writing.
Every company pretends that they'll let you write papers,
but when you actually try to you find out their priorities
are elsewhere.

I can summarize sometime, but I'll have to get permission.

- Phil

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs