Re: META: Not SL4 material (was Re: Hiroshima Day)

From: Brian Atkins (brian@posthuman.com)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 16:33:20 MDT

Phil Goetz wrote:

> If you're going to be a self-appointed list sniper,

Actually, he /is/ an official list sniper, appointed on March 17 2005:

"I'm authorizing James Rogers (aka J. Andrew Rogers) to terminate threads he
dislikes. Mitch Howe will still bear the primary responsibility of SL4 List
Sniper, so complain to Howe if you think a thread needs termination. James
Rogers will bear the august title of SL4 Auxiliary List Sniper, which carries
absolute power but no associated responsibilities.

Sincerely,
Eliezer Yudkowsky,
SL4 Moderator."

I would suggest though to the SL4 management that they keep an updated list of
official snipers posted on the SL4 Intro page.

--
Brian Atkins
http://www.intelligence.org/