RE: Flashback to 1975

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 07:57:30 MDT

Hi Stephen,

We also have test suites that we use to test specific functionalities of our
system, such as language processing or quantitative pattern recognition.

What Michael and I are talking about, I think, is a more comprehensive test
suite that tries to encompass a wide variety of aspects of intelligent
system function, including language, puzzle-solving, math,
pattern-recognition, sensorimotor learning, etc. etc.

-- Ben