RE: Simulation Ethics (was {Semi-Fluff} Anti-Singularitarianism)

From: Mitch Howe (mitch@iconfound.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 14:16:19 MST

I think the last time this topic was covered in depth was a couple of years
ago, before many list members subscribed.

So, I'm not killing this threat right now, but I would ask that those who
continue to post on this topic at least check out the SL4 archives to see if
they really have anything new to say.

Simulations have been beaten into an official dead horse in the past; this
page from the wiki has a number of links to past sl4 threads and other
papers.

http://sl4.org/bin/wiki.pl?AreWeLivingInASimulation

--Mitch Howe
SL4 List Sniper