Re: Organized list?

From: David Clark (clarkd@rccconsulting.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 18:24:39 MST

I agree that some manual structuring of the hierarchy would have to happen
for the plan to work but I think that job could be split up to lessen the
work on any one person.
I am not quite as pessimistic of the time requirement of your number 2 & 3
but I am willing to come up with a more detailed list of initial features
(Requirements Document). I would be willing to make the effort to implement
a new php framework backed by an SQL database but I would want agreement on
the kind of feature list so that the program would at least be used if it
was created. The program would belong to me but all the data could belong
to Eliezer, SIAI or any other group decided upon. I could host the site or
it could be hosted anywhere else. Eliezer would have to agree for me to
engage people from the SL4 list in helping with the specifications.

-- David Clark