Re: Acceptance of death

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 09:11:29 MST

Hi Martin,

In fact I am a bit annoyed that I wasn't around for such events as the
invention of language, the formation of the Earth from the Sun, and seeing
Hendrix perform live at Berkeley....

The boundedness of my existence in the past sucks almost as badly as the
boundedness of my existence in the future!

However, so far as I can tell, the future-boundedness is easier for me to
cure than the past-boundedness....

Hopefully once we create superhuman AI's they will help us solve the problem
of time-travel and then we'll each be only "as bounded as we wanna be", in
our own (optionally-consensually-shared) multiverses...

-- Ben G