Humour. Nice idea.

From: Anthony Mak (anthony.mak@iname.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 22:24:03 MST

Interesting Keith. And enlightening.

I am thinking of a framework for moral AI system.
And I must confess I have never even consider!! to put humor
in my design.

I wonder if there is any studies/paper on the utility and necessity
of humor. I will do some search I think.
Since I am a programmer, I got worry when you mention
"loops". ^^

Anthony
Homepage : http://anthonymak.fcpages.com/index.htm
Email : anthony.mak@iname.com