Re: Tomorrow is a new day

From: Eliezer Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 22:12:04 MST

Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 06:20:53PM -0500, Eliezer Yudkowsky wrote:
>
>>56 people donated a total of $8,071 during the Today and Tomorrow
>>campaign. That's more people than donated during all of 2003.
>
> r0x0r!
>
>>The country of Denmark is now represented on the monument. A
>>toast to Denmark!
>>
>>Finland continued its steady march toward galactic domination.
>
> I didn't follow that.
>
> -Robin

We got our first donor from Denmark, followed shortly by the second. I
don't know if the IRS will be impressed by a broad range of nationalities
among donors, but it can't hurt.

Finland is currently the country with the strongest per capita influence on
the future of the galaxy. (SIAI support / national population.)