Re: JOIN: Ralph's Intro

From: Damien Broderick (thespike@satx.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 20:03:30 MDT

At 07:13 PM 10/24/2004 -0400, Ralph wrote:

> > >I suppose I may be the oldest SL4 on the list.
> >
> > Hahahahahaha! If only! (Welcome, Ralph!)
>
>Oh, and by oldest, I meant possibly the first here to have ever shifted into
>that mindset, but I will humbly accept Mr. Broderick's implication that he
>and others may have me beat, one way or another, by decades.

No no no no! When I was nine, I was still sticking my spoon in my eye. I
just somehow thought by `oldest' you meant oldest. Indeed, given the
youthfulness of many here, you must surely be *among* the oldest,

Being a singularitarian at nine in 1979 is a wonderfully impressive feat.
Being a singularitarian at nine in 2004 would still be a fairly impressive
feat.

Damien Broderick