SIAI: Donate Today and Tomorrow

From: Michael Roy Ames (michaelroyames@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 17:13:18 MDT

Dear SL4,

I donate to SIAI on a regular basis and encourage others to help as much as
they can. Giving non-trivially, of both money and time, makes sense because
SIAI helps in achieving my goals of a) living long and joyfully and b)
helping everyone else to do the same.

Sending money to SIAI is the most altruistic act I can possibly do at this
time. Every SIAI dollar helps the most people, for the longest time,
achieve their highest potential in the most positive way.

If you have not already done so please join me and a growing number of
people in supporting the Singularity Institute, to secure our future against
existential threats and to create an environment where humanity can
flourish.

Michael Roy Ames