RE: A funding suggestion: Solve The Riemann hypothesis ;)

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 06:27:40 MDT

I believe I know how to define quantum chaos; see Section 3 of

http://www.goertzel.org/papers/ChaoQM.htm

[which is an intuitive discussion -- I have not worked out all the math by
any means]

However, I do not understand the relationship between this and the Riemann
Hypothesis.

-- Ben G

p.s. If someone wants to rule this off-topic for SL4, I don't mind