Re: Keith could use some help

From: Keith Henson (hkhenson@rogers.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 07:11:36 MDT

At 11:19 AM 15/09/04 +0200, fatherjohn@club-corsica.com wrote:

>Dude, what is your problem?

Tis a bit off topic, but maybe not that much. Some people have loathsome
diseases like cancer of leprosy.

I have a loathsome cult, scientology, after me.

By their own admission they have spent at least $1.4 million on me.

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/lisa_mcpherson/bob/exhibits/185.html

To get perspective that's out of $35 million they spent in that time frame
attacking other critics.

But I did get a widely linked academic paper out of it

http://human-nature.com/nibbs/02/cults.html

Results 1 - 83 of about 678 for sex drugs cults "Keith Henson".

Understanding the evolutionary psychology behind cults, wars and related
social phenomena may be critical in getting through the singularity.

Keith Henson