Re: Qualia feel good?

From: Tim Duyzer (tim.duyzer@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 20:39:52 MDT

I can explain redness to a person who is not blind. Therefore, I have a
definition for anyone who, like me, is in possession of the necessary
faculties to comprehend that definition.

Following, if we are "blind to qualia", then we can neither define it or
agree to what it is. However, if we are not blind to qualia, then we possess
the ability to form and agree to a definition of it. What is that
definition?