RE: On specific input mechanisms

From: Mike (mikew12345@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 18:35:16 MDT

On the WIKI, you said "To construe your volition, I need to define a
dynamic for extrapolating your volition, given knowledge about you." So
I asked the question several times of how you were going to collect that
knowledge. Now you're saying all you need is a definition of future
collective volition, and the AI will make it all right? I don't see
where MY current volition ever enters into that equation.

Mike W.