Re: META: Posting resumes tomorrow

From: Giu1i0 Pri5c0 (pgptag@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 12 2004 - 05:16:11 MDT

I do not entirely agree with you on this point, as I believe that with
some effort people can talk constructively about the real problems
while avoiding unnecessary rudeness.

Stop this crap you stupid jerk. People smarter than you can discuss
the real problems without calling others asshole like you did to me
the other day, and I am still waiting for an apology or else.

See the difference? The point being made is exactly the same, but I am
sure the second text would elicit a (deserved) even ruder reply. Then
we start trading insults and completely forget the real issues.