Re: the practical implications of arrogance

From: Giu1i0 Pri5c0 (pgptag@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 23:34:00 MDT

Though agreeing with Philip's call for self-criticism, moderation and
restraint, I find Eli's point below quite valid. A successful endeavor
of this magnitide requires all different sorts of people: leaders,
managers, working bees, PR guys, politicians, negotiators, coffee
boys... and mad scientists. Eli has chosen the mad scientist role,
other people will fill the other necessary roles.