Re: Volitional Morality and Action Judgement

From: Slawomir Paliwoda (velvethum@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 16:47:25 MDT

> Isn't it enough that we save the world? Do we have to
> be frickin' *modest* about it?

:)

Eliezer, I have a feeling that soon enough the reality itself, the Ultimate
Truth Compiler, will teach you a thing or two about modesty. Especially when
you'll try to compile LOGI or any similar type of document based, IMO, on
good deal of guesswork. The sooner you get to the stage where
experimentation instead of wishful thinking starts to dictate the content of
your theories the more reliable these theories will become when tested in
the real world. Wish you all the best!

Slawomir