Re: Quantum physics & the mystery thereof

From: Giu1i0 Pri5c0 (pgptag@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 02:41:49 MDT

Well perhaps we are, of course as usual it depends on what is "we".
As the *cat dead* and the *cat alive* are projections of the *CAT*, we
may think that the *observer who remembers having seen the cat dead*
and the *observer who remembers having seen the cat alive* are
projections of the *OBSERVER*.
So perhaps the *OBSERVER* is aware of all branches, whereas the
*observers* are each aware of a single branches.
In other words perhaps the computational processes that I refer to as
"I" are projections of much more complex computational processes,
simultaneously aware of all branches in a multiverse.
How about this, I would love discussing it. Lockwood has said
something similar I believe.