Re: The dangers of genuine ignorance (was: Volitional Morality and Action Judgement)

From: J. Andrew Rogers (andrew@ceruleansystems.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 01:38:57 MDT

On May 27, 2004, at 11:51 PM, Thomas Buckner wrote:
> I've been meaning to read Spencer-Brown forever.
> Better make a note.

IMO, you won't get much from it.

It is either sufficiently obvious (and arguably derivative) that I
don't see what is so special about it, or it went completely over my
head such that I don't grok how special it actually is. I'm betting on
the former. Also, you don't have to buy the book; you can read quite a
bit about it on the web.

j. andrew rogers