Re: Dangers of human self-modification

From: Mark Waser (mwaser@cox.net)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 09:37:58 MDT

Hunh. Sometimes when I wake up, my dream externalities have been totally
different (different sex, age, life) but I've always been me. I can feel my
current circumstances come back, but my "self" is always there. Of course,
what's REALLY weird are the dreams where you're killed and are still
thinking about your dream life after you're dead.

    Mark