Re: [SL4] AI --> Jobless Economy

From: Samantha Atkins (samantha@objectent.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 02:22:10 MST

I am most worried about this present slice of time where existing all
too human oligarchies attempt to so control technology and social
change as to preserve their power. The level of surveillance and
coercion required and available with accelerating technology may yet
doom humanity before greater effective intelligence can be built,
organized and deployed.

- samantha