RE: Positive Transcension

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 06:45:08 MST

Hi,

I think that if there are multiple AGI's and they like each other, they'll
effectively fuse into a kind of AGI Mindplex (which we may call "one" or
"many" depending on our theme or mood of the moment). The distinct notions
of "individual mind" and "society of minds" are peculiar to humanity and
won't carry over to the AGI realm, in my view.

-- Ben