Brian Alexander 2-part interview

From: Damien Broderick (thespike@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 13:27:26 MST

The author of RAPTURE: How Biotech Became the New Religion talks to James M.
Pethokoukis at U.S. News & World Report:

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/tech/nextnews/archive/next040121.htm and the
following page. The Singularity is a religion, and so on.

< Deeper into the bio-utopian subculture, you get transhumanists, those who
believe in a transformative era in which human beings will cease to be
completely human and will become a new species, some mix of biotech and
machine enhancements that will deliver super brain power, immortality, and
perfect health.

On the other side are the top scientists I feature. >

I have an interview with James coming up shortly.

Damien Broderick