Test: SL4 CHAT: Wednesday, 6 August, 9 PM ET

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 18:52:09 MDT

Hi, Eli.

This is the e-mail I plan to send to the list announcing this month's
chat. Please respond quickly if there is anything seriously wrong with
it; I plan to e-mail this before I go to bed tonight (probably around 2
am EDT, though I may send the e-mail sooner).

Also, are there any lists besides SL4 that you normally send this to?