META: Probability of this and that...blah blah blah

From: Emil Gilliam (emil@emilgilliam.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 23:36:18 MDT

After reviewing several of this poster's comments, which are long on
sanctimony and short on argumentation, the List Sniper has finally
become annoyed enough to ask this poster not to post further on the SL4
list until further notice.

Constructive criticism of technical points is *most certainly* welcome
on SL4. Repeated unimaginative name-calling is not.

- Emil Gilliam